This course is designed to provide delegates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Forward Tipping Dumper
From £795 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
3 day course.
CPCS – A09 Forward Tipping Dumper – Wheeled
– Operate the machine to a minimum standard
– Fit and operate ancillary equipment
– Site the machine safely and effectively
– Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary and be able to carry them out
– Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
– Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
– Apply all necessary safety precautions
– Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
– CPCS theory & practical tests
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who requires training in operating a wheeled forward tipping dumper or if you wish to refresh or update your skills. It is suitable for those who have received no formal instruction.
This course provides foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining forward tipping dumpers. It is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training under simulated ‘on site’ conditions.