This course is designed to provide candidates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Wheeled Loading Shovel
From £1,295 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
4 day course.
CPCS – A21 Wheeled Loading Shovel – Novice
– Operating the Wheeled Loading Shovel safely and productively
– Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
– Undertake all pre-use checks
– Configure and set for site and highway travel
– Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces; laden and unladen
– Configure and set for extraction and loading duties
– Manoeuvre in confined spaces
– Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
– Extract differing types of materials from stockpiles and other sources
– Sort and place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
– Carry out shut down and securing procedures
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
You must have a basic understanding and knowledge of current Health & Safety issues. The relevant Health & Safety touch screen tests must be current and in date. (Completed within the last 24 months). More information can be found on the CITB website.
Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the following information:
1. Existing CSCS Card Number
2. NI Number
One of our booking agents will be in contact with you 24-48 hours after you make your booking to collect this information prior to confirming your space on the course