This course is designed to provide candidates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Ride on Roller
From £795 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
3 day course.
CPCS – A31 Ride on Roller – Novice
– Role and responsibilities as a plant operator
– Basic components, construction, controls and terminology
– Relevant regulations and legislation
– Pre-use checks
– Manoeuvring in confined spaces
– Configure for travelling on site & compacting duties
– Hazards, underground and overhead services
– Compacting – in straight lines, radii, supported and unsupported edges
– Principles, requirements and techniques of good compaction
– Shut down and securing procedures
– Loading and unloading for transportation
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
You must have a basic understanding and knowledge of current Health & Safety issues. The relevant Health & Safety touch screen tests must be current and in date. (Completed within the last 24 months). More information can be found on the CITB website.
Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the following information:
1. Existing CSCS Card Number
2. NI Number
One of our booking agents will be in contact with you 24-48 hours after you make your booking to collect this information prior to confirming your space on the course