This course is designed to provide candidates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Lorry Loader
From £1110 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4 day course.
CPCS – A36 Lorry Loader – Hook – Novice
-Role and responsibilities
-Regulations & legislation
– Principle components, basic construction, controls & terminology
– Pre-use checks
– Pre-travel set-up and travelling the vehicle
-Manoeuvring in confined spaces
– Configuring for lifting duties
– Hazards, underground and overhead services
– Rated Capacity Indicator for lifting duties
– Weights & measures
– Lifting loads – radius, slewing & swing
– Securing loads on or in the vehicle
– Moving unbalanced loads
– Lifting accessories
–Safe working conditions
– Shut down and securing procedures
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
You must have a basic understanding and knowledge of current Health & Safety issues. The relevant Health & Safety touch screen tests must be current and in date. (Completed within the last 24 months). More information can be found on the CITB website.
Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the following information:
1. Existing CSCS Card Number
2. NI Number
One of our booking agents will be in contact with you 24-48 hours after you make your booking to collect this information prior to confirming your space on the course