This course is designed to provide candidates with thorough practical and theory training in operating an excavator.
From £1375 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
5 day course.
CPCS – A59a Excavator 360 above 10 tonnes – Intermediate
– Role and responsibility as a plant operator
-Principle components, basic construction, controls & terminology
– Relevant regulations & legislation
– Pre-use checks
– Negotiating rough ground & steep inclines
– Manoeuvring in confined spaces
– Configuring for excavating duties
– Hazards, underground & overhead services
– Excavation & ground types
– Grading, levelling & spreading
– Placing materials into vehicles & hoppers
– Lifting, moving & placing basic slung loads
– Travelling with slung loads
– Shutdown & securing procedures
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
You must have a basic understanding and knowledge of current Health & Safety issues. The relevant Health & Safety touch screen tests must be current and in date. (Completed within the last 24 months). More information can be found on the CITB website.
Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the following information:
1. Existing CSCS Card Number
2. NI Number
One of our booking agents will be in contact with you 24-48 hours after you make your booking to collect this information prior to confirming your space on the course