Our industry leading Competent Person Practical Inspection & Record Keeping aims to provide delegates with an insight into the design, testing and manufacturing processes, as well as practical activities involving inspection and testing of damaged equipment.
All prices are excluding vat. Prices may vary.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 day course. Course length may vary.
Who should attend the Competent Person Practical Inspection & Record Keeping
Those whose work includes a requirement to carry out thorough examination of harnesses and lanyards as a nominated competent person.
Over 60 training centres
We have multiple Competent Person Practical Inspection & Record Keeping training course centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Manchester Irlam, Cardiff, Leeds, Leeds Lowfield Road, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Belfast, Barnsley, Wrexham, Corby, Heathrow, Cambridge, Stockton on Tees, Wellingborough, Gatwick, Liverpool – Bootle, Cardiff, Derby, Norwich, Crawley, Telford, Dundee, London – Sydenham.
Height Safety Equipment Appreciation and Inspection (MOD 1) – for full course details please click here.
- Understand the importance of trace-ability for all height safety equipment
- Understand the information required to complete inspection records
- Understand the effects of continual degradation of equipment and when it must be withdrawn from service
- Understand the importance of correct quarantine and disposal procedures
- Understand the processes for investigating the effects of contaminants and the details required for returning them to service
- Understand the design and testing procedures for height safety equipment
- Be able to inspect / thoroughly examine harnesses and lanyards for signs of continual degradation and fatal flaws
- Be able to record the findings of their inspections / examination
Equipment Covered During Training
- Example equipment that has been exposed to continual degradation, including harnesses and lanyards
- Example harness web samples that has fatal flaws
- Design / Production test samples
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
The ACDC Register offers an effortless pre-qualification questionnaire service, saving you time on administration and ensuring that you are compliant.
The ACDC Register is comprised of health and safety professionals that are qualified to the minimum NEBOSH National Diploma level and have vast experience within the health and safety sector.
Adaptable & innovative
We provide a seamless connection between yourself, building contractors and building services suppliers.
The ACDC Register is powered by Quidos Ltd, an accreditation body since 2006 with over 1,000 members.
Subscribing to the ACDC Register doesn’t just demonstrate to your customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you are committed to being compliant.
Being part of the ACDC Register ensures that you are committed to best practice, you are joining an established accreditation body that you can trust and you are being guided and assessed to the very highest standard of quality within the industry.
The ACDC Register. Raising standards, maintaining quality.