This course is for supervisors and managers with responsibility for supervising lifting operations
From £945 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
4 day course.
CPCS – A62 Crane Supervisor
-Role and responsibilities
– Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
– Requirements of loads to be lifted from height
– Maintenance, inspection & through examination
– Safe site access & egress
– Lifting accessory selection & application
– Sling sizes & angles, slinging techniques for balanced & unbalanced loads
– Weights & measures
– Communication methods (incl lift plan)
– Reporting procedures
– Hazards & unsafe lifting practices
– Preparing & marking the lift area
– Lifting equipment configurations
60 training centres
We have multiple training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road.
Who should attend?
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training.
You must have a basic understanding and knowledge of current Health & Safety issues. The relevant Health & Safety touch screen tests must be current and in date. (Completed within the last 24 months). More information can be found on the CITB website.
Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the following information:
1. Existing CSCS Card Number
2. NI Number
One of our booking agents will be in contact with you 24-48 hours after you make your booking to collect this information prior to confirming your space on the course