Our industry leading CRD Kit Rescue Training aims to provide delegates with the knowledge required to be fully conversant in the operation of the Gotcha CRD Rescue Kit and it’s various modes of use. Delegates will also be provided with the practical skills to use the rescue kit to rescue an unconscious casualty, or evacuate themselves from a tower crane or similar structure.
All prices are excluding vat. Prices may vary.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 day course. Course length may vary.
Who should attend the CRD Kit Rescue Training
Operatives who are already conversant in the use of their personal fall protection equipment.
Over 60 training centres
We have multiple CRD Kit Rescue Training access training course centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Manchester Irlam, Cardiff, Leeds, Leeds Lowfield Road, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Belfast, Barnsley, Wrexham, Corby, Heathrow, Cambridge, Stockton on Tees, Wellingborough, Gatwick, Liverpool – Bootle, Cardiff, Derby, Norwich, Crawley, Telford, Dundee, London – Sydenham.
Height Safety Equipment Appreciation and Inspection (MOD 1)
Afternoon – Practical
- Correct fitting and adjustment of a fall arrest harness
- Correct use of double and/or single fall arrest lanyards for personal safety whilst traversing and rescuing
- The importance of casualty management and the application of temporary aids
- Installation of the rescue kit from a position of safety and attachment to the casualty
- Use of the rescue kit to raise and lower an unconscious suspended casualty
- Correct use of the equipment to ensure a controlled lower from height of the casualty
- Use of the kit to perform an emergency evacuation from a structure
- Optional elements include: remote deployment, use in conjunction with a stretcher and establishing a guideline for lowering the casualty
Equipment Covered During Training
- Full Body Harnesses
- Single and Double Fall Arrest Lanyards
- Gotcha Suspension Loop
- Gotcha CRD Rescue Kit
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
The ACDC Register offers an effortless pre-qualification questionnaire service, saving you time on administration and ensuring that you are compliant.
The ACDC Register is comprised of health and safety professionals that are qualified to the minimum NEBOSH National Diploma level and have vast experience within the health and safety sector.
Adaptable & innovative
We provide a seamless connection between yourself, building contractors and building services suppliers.
The ACDC Register is powered by Quidos Ltd, an accreditation body since 2006 with over 1,000 members.
Subscribing to the ACDC Register doesn’t just demonstrate to your customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you are committed to being compliant.
Being part of the ACDC Register ensures that you are committed to best practice, you are joining an established accreditation body that you can trust and you are being guided and assessed to the very highest standard of quality within the industry.
The ACDC Register. Raising standards, maintaining quality.