Our industry leading Shark Rescue Training aims to provide delegates with the knowledge required to be fully conversant in the operation of the S.H.A.R.K. for both rescue and evacuation.
Delegates will also be provided with the practical skills to use the rescue kit to lower a casualty to ground level, or descend to a suspended casualty and perform an assisted descent to ground level.
All prices are excluding vat. Prices may vary.
Call us on 01225 667 590 or email email@example.com
1 day course. Course length may vary.
Who should attend the Shark Rescue Training
Operatives who are already conversant in the use of their personal fall protection equipment.
Over 60 training centres
We have multiple Shark Rescue Training Training access training course centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Manchester Irlam, Cardiff, Leeds, Leeds Lowfield Road, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Belfast, Barnsley, Wrexham, Corby, Heathrow, Cambridge, Stockton on Tees, Wellingborough, Gatwick, Liverpool – Bootle, Cardiff, Derby, Norwich, Crawley, Telford, Dundee, London – Sydenham.
- Correctly fitting and adjustment of a fall arrest harness
- Correct use of double and/or single fall arrest lanyards for personal safety whilst traversing and rescuing
- Identification of the key components for the rescue kit and their strengths and limitations
- The ability to assess the situation and select the appropriate recovery technique, i.e. anchor point selection and suitable points of safety harness attachment
All delegates will be fully conversant with an appropriate rescue system, which will normally include:
- The use of a self-locking descender to abseil
- How to free the casualty from suspension with the minimum exposure to risk
- The use of a rescue kit containing a self-locking descender to access a casualty and evacuate them down to safety
Equipment Covered During Training
- Full Body Harnesses
- Double Fall Arrest Lanyards
- Gotcha Suspension Loop
- Spanset High Access Rescue Kit – SHARK
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
The ACDC Register offers an effortless pre-qualification questionnaire service, saving you time on administration and ensuring that you are compliant.
The ACDC Register is comprised of health and safety professionals that are qualified to the minimum NEBOSH National Diploma level and have vast experience within the health and safety sector.
Adaptable & innovative
We provide a seamless connection between yourself, building contractors and building services suppliers.
The ACDC Register is powered by Quidos Ltd, an accreditation body since 2006 with over 1,000 members.
Subscribing to the ACDC Register doesn’t just demonstrate to your customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you are committed to being compliant.
Being part of the ACDC Register ensures that you are committed to best practice, you are joining an established accreditation body that you can trust and you are being guided and assessed to the very highest standard of quality within the industry.
The ACDC Register. Raising standards, maintaining quality.